Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013!

This year, I will be productive. I will actually stick to my New Years Resolutions, and I will enjoy myself. This year will not be the same as last year, or the year before, or even the year before that (the main problem being my lack of goals, and lack of consistency of those goals I managed to actually form). I know I'm a little behind schedule, considering it's the 2nd January, and clearly this post should have been made yesterday, but like many of us I spent most of yesterday dying from being hungover from a great New Years Eve party!
(I've just realised it is in fact 00:17AM which means it's now officially the 3rd January, making me even more behind, but let's not dwell on that).
My Goals for 2013:
- Make a blog and actually post in it regularly. (Can I class this one as ticked off already? Hmm).
- Lose like 40lbs. Maybe not 40, but like 30 or something. That seems more manageable. I guess..
- Do well in my AS Levels. This one kind of contradicts my first goal, but time management is something I vaguely pride myself on, so hopefully both will happen.
- Go to Reading Festival with my friends. This one will definitely happen, as there's already 13 of us lined up to go; now we just need the official line up and I'll be booking my ticket!
- Make and sell more clothes. I spent so much time doing all this last year, mainly because I had too much study leave and not enough friends to cover excessive time. I don't think this'll be the case this year, but seeing as I enjoyed it so much last year I guess I can squeeze this in somehow.
- Look after my hair! This one should be compulsive. My hair is soooo dead.
- Learn to drive, get a car, and actually drive around without freaking out/crashing/dying/etc etc.
- Go to LFW! I've been wanting to go for like the past 3 years so this one is pretty high up on my list in terms of importance.
So yeah! Aside my goals, and focusing mainly on my blog, I want to use this as a place to post my fashion ideas, my outfits and general fashion stuff I guess. Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment