Sunday 27 January 2013

Festival thinking!

Ok, so this summer i'm going to Reading Festival with 16 or so of my friends from college, i'm so excited! I love music, i love spending time with my friends, i love the freedom of not having parents or anyone around - it'll be great! I'm waiting for the lineup to be released before i buy my ticket, despite the fact that i already know i'm going. So straight away, my first thought was: "what to take?" In my usual style of disregarding my college work to focus on unimportant things, i spent a few hours last night looking for festival outfits and stuff. Here are some of my favourite ones:
 
 

 

 

 

As well as outfits, i got looking at specific stuff as well. I have fallen in love with Hunter wellies. Now, as someone who rarely goes out in conditions where wellies are suitable footwear, Hunter wellies are a ridiculous waste of money for me. I found some really, really nice ones for £55 but they only have size 9, and i'd need a size 8 - too annoying! I put together a group of hot festival shoes as well:















1. Hunter Women's Original Tall Gloss Wellies in Jewel Green - £55
2. Asos Festival Leather Gladiator Flat Sandals - £40
3. Fair and Truel Upcycled Vegan Stripe Espadrille Shoes - £47
4. Superdry Festival Wellingtons - £38
5. Missoni Loafers - £325
6. Opening Ceremony Suede Strappy Wedges - £125

No comments:

Post a Comment